Monday, June 05, 2006

Any day now!

Helllo all! Real quick update...we are now in official count-down mode to the due date. Which...really means nothing actually...she'll come when she wants to! : ) But anyway, I am 8 days away from my due date, and if you read Adam's blog, then you know that based upon my last doctor's appointment, I could be having this baby early rather than on time or late! Yikes, so much to do still before she comes! I have another appointment tomorrow, so we'll see if anything has changed...we'll keep you posted!

Anyway, check out Adam's blog for a little more detail on the whole possible-early-delivery thing! : )

Our love to all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Will you guys put something on here when you go to the hospital? I've been checking every day to see if you've gone into labor and/or had the baby already.

Love,
Jordan

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home