Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Busy month!

There is so much to tell that has happened over the past month or so, but I know not everyone has time to read a book, here, so I'll just summarize some of the highlights.

On March 27th we were able to get the most amazing ultrasound pictures and video! We went in for one of those fairly new 3D/4D ultrasound visits and you will not believe the results! Ava was being a little uncooperative...she kept putting her hands in front of her face! : ) We wish we had a small clip of the video we could put up, but alas, the Lenten Season, Holy Week and Easter don't allow us the time to be as technically savvy as we'd like to. Maybe Adam will get to that sometime... Anyway, below are some of our favorites from the ultrasound...prepare to be amazed! : )



The first weekend of April, my mom and I got to take a fun mother-daughter trip up to Michigan for a couple of baby showers. Aside from some delayed travel on our flights up there, everything went well and it was great to see family on my mom's side and my dad's side, friends from high school and college, friends from church, and my family I used to babysit for. It even snowed while we were there! Ava's first snow! ; ) Here are a few pictures from that trip...

I hit a milestone last Thursday...not only was it Holy Thursday, but it was also my two-month mark...two months away from my due date, that is! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by! It seems like I've been telling myself, "Just make it through Easter! Just make it through Easter!", but now that I no longer have that distraction, the idea of giving birth is foremost in my mind and it's becoming a little scary! Don't get me wrong...I'm really excited to hold and kiss my sweet baby girl, but it's that part about actually getting her here that makes me nervous. : ) Anyway, since it's been a while since I've posted pictures of my "belly progress", here they are all together...

6 months...

7 months...

...and...drum roll please...8 months!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are amazing ultrasound pics. Thanks for sharing! You look great by the way- so cute!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home