Sunday, October 16, 2005

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Well today is my beautiful wife's birthday. Only 25 and still the most wonderful woman in the world. :) Obviously if you are reading this secret blog, you know what my birthday present to her was. ;) J/K. Seriously though, happy birthday Mommy! You bring so much joy and love into my world already, and now you will personify it with the birth of our first child. I know I am set on presents for the year. :) I can only hope that our child is lucky and gets your good looks.

Well, other than being a very special day all around. Not much new happening on the baby front. Still agonizing about not being able to tell anybody. Finding myself having a lack of concentration during the day and browsing to babiesrus.com and the Target baby section online. I hope it helps to finally tell people, because I have lost all sense of productivity whatsoever. (Insert comical reproduction anecdote here, come on, you know you want to.)
My mind cannot stop thinking about all the things that we have to do to get ready, and we are not all that far along yet. We already feel like we're running out of time though. Nine months seems like a long time to prepare, but by the time you find out and share with folks, then you're down to seven months. And they will fly I am sure. So much to do. AHHH!

Well, I suppose I have ranted incoherently enough for one session. Maybe Mommy will be able to add some new perspective on the situation of her birthday. I know I would like to read it! :)

Love and Peace to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home