What a great day for the family!
Well, all I can say is that this weekend is full of great news. Not only do my wife and I have the great news of a new addition to the family on the way, but my brother had an awesome weekend in the mountains where he asked his girlfriend to marry him. Hard to believe that my little brother is at that stage in his life. I guess that means I'm getting old. Comes with the territory I guess. Wow, how great is God! This is one of the best weekends of my life. You have no idea how hard it is not being able to share this wonderful news with all you friends and family. We were at the wife's parents house tonigh, and I could tell that she was definitely having a hard time holding back. Her mom will be ecstatic once we are able to really tell her. We're thinking that we will try and head out to my home state for Thanksgiving to surprise my parents with the news. Of course if you are reading this, then it well past that point and you already know, but still just need to tell SOMEONE the news!!! Well, should probably go to bed as my beautiful wife and mother to be is passed out in the bed. I guess this is the time when she needs a lot of sleep, so good for her. :)
Peace!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home